Saturday, March 10, 2018

Blog? Oh Yeah, I Have a Blog!

I post 90% of my stuff on G+ and I always forget that the Doomslakers blog exists. This, boys and girls, is why I am not a "professional blogger". Actually, come to think of it, I'm now questioning why I have a blog at all. I suppose it's a centralized storehouse for my crap. But so is G+, really. I dunno. I like blogging though, so I'll keep it going.

I was just listening to random YouTube videos and doodling. Here are some doodles from today and very recently.




3 comments:

  1. Please don't ditch the blog. A blog is much more personal than the mad blur that is both Google+ and Facebook, you can make this space your own (which you can't on those other platforms).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up. I check in from time to time to see what you are up to. I'm still looking forward to the new Rabbits & Rangers ! :) thank you.

    ReplyDelete